Get Help

If you have a problem with critical social justice ideology at work, school or university, Counterweight can provide a voluntary case worker who will help you to understand your options, refer you to specialist advisers, connect you with others who share your concerns and support you to express your objections in a principled and effective way.

*Update – January 2021 *

We’re currently receiving a high number of case inquiries and do not have capacity to offer support to all who reach out to us. If you’re in need of help with a problem at your university, child’s school or workplace, please review the following resources before contacting us:

If you currently just need some support, community and general information, please apply to join our Discord Server.

Counterweight is staffed entirely by volunteers so please be patient and consider donating to support our work. Case workers cannot provide legal advice but may be able to refer you to a legal adviser.

If you cannot find an answer to your enquiry here, please use the Contact Us tab to reach out and we will do our best to help you.

We record details of the cases submitted to us in order to build a picture of CSJ problems. Your information will never be shared without your consent.

Want to help us deliver principled and knowledgeable content on the topic of political polarisation? Support Counterweight and gain access to exclusive content by becoming a patron.

Become a Patron!